Cinderella Dress

I made a dress last fall for the daughter of a friend of mine.  It's supposed to be Cinderella dress...but I guess you could just call it a typical princess dress.  I was pleased with the results, but I didn't really think that the dress itself was all that grand.  However, recently I was shown some photos of the little girl in her new dress.  What a delight it is to see how happy a simple dress can make a little girl.  It is certainly grand in her eyes. Her mother and father said she adores dressing up as a Princess.  And doesn't she look the part!  What a sweet-heart!  What a Princess!







I should add that the pictures were taken by a wonderful up and coming photographer.  If you are in the area, you might want to contact her.  Here is her information.

Stephanie Lyell Photography
website: http://www.stephaneilyell.com/
email: stephanie@stephanielyell.com

Comments

Popular Posts