New Look




Well, once again, the fancy background wallpaper site that I was using, pulled the rug out from underneath me.  So, I was forced to map out something new.  Except, this time, when I started trying to navigate my way around the dashboard, I accidentally (having absolutely no idea how) messed up some of the layout, including my "lady sipping tea" (or Alphonse Mucha, untitled) picture.  Me and technology don't really mix. 

So, I've been trying to come up with another picture that I like, fits with the theme of my blog (if there is really a theme) and fits better into the space at the top of my blog.  I'm still trying to decide if I am succeeding in all of this.  I am leaning toward liking the new look, but there is just that little 'something' that I am not quite sure about.  I LOVE the color scheme....much better, in fact, than the one I had before....but I sure do miss the old Mucha gal...

I might seem a little lost for a while, but I will certainly let you know when I've found my way.

Comments

Nabila Grace said…
Oh I love the color too! I have been trying to change my background and for some reason I can't get it to change at all :o(

Popular Posts