Alice in Wonderland

(Five Alices!)

Well, the Alice in Wonderland play that I was in charge of is finally over.  I was so busy during the production of the play, that I didn't have time to stop and take any pictures.  But, thankfully, a student's mom, who also happens to be a great photographer, gave me access to her photos. (Thanks, Mary Wortz!)  She came during our final dress rehearsal, so there might be a few scruffy edges, unfinished hairstyles, and missing shoes here and there...but you get the idea.  I was director of costumes and set.  My co-director, Susanna, a Junior in high school, was the 'over-all' director.  In other words, she was in charge of blocking, voice projection, movement, etc.  She was amazing, and I still can't believe she's as young as she is.  She's an extremely talented actress, and is incredibly good with the kids.  They loved her. I certainly couldn't have done it without her.


Keep in mind, when looking at the pictures, and watching the video, that these kids are between the ages of 9-12.  Only a handful of them have had any kind of acting classes before joining Theater Club.  Most of them were complete newbies to the world of theater.  I'm very proud of them...they all did a wonderful job!


You can see the entire album HERE.


You can also watch a video production of the play by clicking on the link below (when prompted, click open.)  Video shot by Jordan West.

P.s. - Please do not copy any of these pictures or the video.  They are not mine...and I don't have permission to give you that option.  Thanks!

Comments

This is wonderful! And the first picture is just perfect!!!

Sabine

Popular Posts